- This event has passed.
Clinical Protocol Development Series – Day 1
April 26 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
The goal of this two-day series is to provide researchers with knowledge, tools, and resources to aid in the development of a scientific protocol for a clinical research study. Both sessions will begin at 9:00 AM and a question-and-answer session will follow each presentation.
The first day of the series will provide an introduction and focus on the following key points:
– Who needs a clinical protocol and why it is important
– Types of clinical protocols, and content expectations for sections of the protocol
– Introduction to clincaltrials.gov registration
– UNC Scientific Review processes
– Protocol problems spots and ways to improve protocols
– Resources and tools available at UNC to support clinical protocol development
Audience: academic researchers, scientists, study coordinators, and students engaged in clinical research and/or clinical trials.
ACRP Contact Hours: 4.0 Contact Hours of clinical research education on the application for maintenance of ACRP’s ccrc®, ccra® or cpi®, certification designations will be available for attendees
If you have any other questions, please email Marie Rape at email@example.com.