- This event has passed.
Clinical Protocol Development Workshop
February 1, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
TraCS Regulatory invites academic researchers, scientists, study coordinators, and students engaged in clinical research/clinical trials to the Clinical Protocol Development Workshop. This two-day workshop will provide attendees with knowledge, tools, and resources to aid in the development of a scientific protocol for a clinical research study. There will be time for questions at the end of each presentation.
Day 1 Topics:
- Who needs a clinical protocol and why it is important
- Types of clinical protocols, and content expectations for sections of the protocol
- Introduction to clincaltrials.gov
- UNC Scientific Review processes
- Protocol problems spots and ways to improve protocols
- Resources and tools available at UNC to support clinical protocol development
ACRP Contact Hours: 4.0 Contact Hours of clinical research education on application for maintenance of ACRP’s ccrc®, ccra® or cpi®, certification designations will be available for attendees
Amanda Wood, CCRP, RAC, IND/IDE Program Coordinator
NC TraCS Institute