- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: Mental Health in the AAPI Community
May 25 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The UNC Health, the Equity & Inclusion Department, and the volunteers on the planning committee are inviting you to join us in recognizing Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month.
On May 25 there will be a panel discussion on mental health in the Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) community. For those who are able to participate in person there will also be a Boba Tea Social.
Please register in LMS using one of the options below.
- In person Panel Discussion and Boba Tea Social
- Carolina Ballrooms at 5221 Paramount Parkway, Morrisville
- 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- Use LMS code HCSEIAAPI-0001
- WebEx Panel Discussion only
- 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Use LMS code HCSEIAAPI-0002