- This event has passed.
TraCS Clark Webinar 2.0
November 16, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Introducing CLARK 2.0
CLARK 2.0 is a user-friendly machine-learning classifier designed to answer a variety of translational research questions. This version of CLARK offers a new interface with additional features including the ability to analyze data based on both structured and unstructured data.
In this session, we will:
– Discuss use cases ideal for CLARK
– Discuss the FHIR data formats required by CLARK
– Walkthrough the process for requesting data from TraCS and CDWH
– Provide an overview of how to write regular expressions, which are a core component of using CLARK
– Demonstrate using the new CLARK interface