What is the Digital Health Innovation Sprint?
The Digital Health Innovation Sprint is a series of high-energy events to foster the development of digital health solutions to key problems in healthcare. Whether you are a clinician, administrator, developer, designer – or if you simply have a great idea -- we are inviting participants from within the UNC community and across the Triangle region and beyond to design, develop, test and validate digital health solutions that deliver a positive impact to the people and communities we serve.
As a participant in the Innovation Sprint, you will have the opportunity to receive:
- Cash prizes for top pitches on demo day
- Solution piloting facilitated by the Center for Innovation ($50K value)
- Solution and business plan acceleration by Groundworks Labs
- Access to industry mentors and subject matter experts
- Access to software APIs and hardware technologies
- Design thinking workshops facilitated by The Institute of Healthcare Design Thinking
Who Can Participate?
This event is open to the public to participate.
When are the Events?
Events will be held on Sept. 29, Oct. 29, and Nov. 17 at American Underground on Main Street in Durham, N.C.