Submit to Employee News Online
The UNC Health Employee News Online newsletter exists to communicate timely and important information that is relevant to the majority of UNC Hospital’s and UNC Faculty Physicians’ employees. The following criteria are used to ensure that submitted items are appropriate for inclusion:
- The content of your submission must be relevant to a majority of UNC Health employees.
- Items must be received by 5 p.m. the prior Tuesday to be included in the Thursday edition of UNC Health Employee News Online.
- A message will appear as a “new” item once. Each issue of Employee News Online will include a link to the previous week’s edition. Resubmitting an item will not result in multiple appearances as a “new” entry.
- These types of messages will not be included:
- Department promotions, retirements, farewell messages, hiring/welcome messages
- Tips or educational messages for a smaller target audience
- Announcements of National Weeks or months, i.e. National Health Care Week, National Smile Month, etc.
- Results of surveys, etc. that affect a small number of employees
- Employee News Online may simply reference and link to items that appear in greater detail on other department Web sites.
- Public Affairs & Marketing will edit copy for appropriate style and language.
- Submissions that do not meet the above criteria will not be included in Employee News Online.