On Tuesday, April 6, the WebXchange paging and on-call scheduling system will be decommissioned and replaced by a new system.
“myUNC Health Directory” will become the primary platform for the following:
- Sending pages via the Web
- Managing and viewing on-call schedules
- New switchboard software for Hospital Operators
myUNC Health Directory will ultimately be used to create one standard directory, web-based paging and hospital operator system across all of UNC Health’s hospitals.
- As part of the transition to myUNC Health Directory, WebXchange will be decommissioned, and all WebXchange links will be re-directed to the new system starting April 6. WebXchange will be decommissioned due to end-of-life software.
- myUNC Health Directory will communicate with existing devices (Vocera, Spoke pagers, etc.), and will not require any change to these devices.
- Epic@UNC will also share patient data with myUNC Health Directory to help information flow more seamlessly for operators.
Additional information is available here, and additional resources and trainings, around myUNC Health Directory will be added in the coming weeks.
Please contact the ISD Service Desk at (984) 974-4357, or https://mysupport.unch.unc.edu, with any questions and/or concerns.