Starting June 1, the COVID-19 Occupational Health hotline will not be staffed on weekends. Co-workers are invited to call the line at 984-215-5668 and leave a voicemail; messages will be returned the following business day.
The Occupational Health COVID-19 hotline will continue to operate Monday – Friday 8 am – 4:30 pm. If you are not able to reach the COVID-19 hotline during their regular business hours, please consult the following guidance.
Co-workers with possible COVID-19 symptoms – even if you are vaccinated:
- Do not report to work
- Get a PCR test (https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/about-covid-19/testing/find-my-testing-place/test-site-finder)
- If the PCR test is negative and the co-worker feels better, they can return to work
Co-workers with a new COVID-19 infection in a member of their household:
- Please do not report to work until you have discussed your situation with OHS – even if you are vaccinated.
- Call the hotline at 984-215-566 and leave a message. You will be contacted on the following business day.
Co-workers should call the hotline at any time if:
- they have a new cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, diarrhea or vomiting
- they test positive for COVID
- they have a COVID exposure at work, in their house, or in the community
Vaccinated co-workers may not be required to quarantine, but our Occupational Health team will work with individual co-workers to determine the best course of action. Thank you for helping Occupational Health keep you and your co-workers safe!