During the week of April 8 – 14, the Office of Faculty Affairs and Leadership Development and the Integrated Wellness Initiative will be hosting a number of Physician Appreciation events.
In lieu of celebrating National Doctors Day on its traditional date, March 30, which conflicts with a University holiday, the UNC School of Medicine has decided to dedicate an entire week in April to recognizing our physicians’ contributions toward improving the health of our patients and all North Carolinians.
The week of April 8 – 14, the Office of Faculty Affairs and Leadership Development and the Integrated Wellness Initiative will be hosting the following:
- Complimentary community exercise classes
- Special discounts to local businesses
- Exhibits in the Children’s Hospital Lobby and the Hillsborough Campus Lobby
- Complimentary 10-minute massages
- A reflective writing opportunity
- A chance to win prizes
- Healthy grab-n-go snacks and UNC swag
- and more!
We invite all physicians (faculty and residents) to join us throughout the week. We hope you will take time to recharge, connect with others, and enjoy a small thank you from us for the work that you do!
For more information, please visit: www.med.unc.edu/facultyaffairs/doctorsday