Starting at 8 p.m. Tuesday, May 1, you will see the new UNC Medical Center Intranet page as the default home page when you open Internet Explorer on UNC Medical Center PCs.
- The new Medical Center Intranet may be viewed here: http://uncmedicalcenter.intranet.unchealthcare.org/
- Watch a video previewing features of the new Intranet.
- Please share any feedback/questions about the new Intranet with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the next few months, content will continue to be moved from the Intranet@Work to the new Intranet:
- If you own information on the Intranet@Work that needs to be accessed by employees across the hospital, email email@example.com to be scheduled for a training session.
- If you own information on the Intranet@Work that is primarily applicable to members of your internal teams, find details about how to request and setup a collaboration site at this link.
- You can access the new Intranet outside of the hospital and our clinics, but you will be prompted to login. If prompted to login, use your UNC Health Care credentials (the same used to access Epic@UNC/LMS/email).
- The site is mobile-optimized, so try it out on your mobile phone or tablet!